~Crossing the Lines

Heemm, juz kinda reviewing ma recent activities as well as things around me.. Some of them made me smile, while some parts of it made me sigh.. N now i realized tat I dunno where am i heading to. Sounds hopeless uh? ahaha.. not tat bad lorr.. Geez. Somehow, i do feel like im going astray.. Why? Hmm, that question is the same as asking "why am i getting more zits?"..
Nahh, i dun think im the oni one in diz zone anyways.. Im pretty sure you went through the same phase where i am rite now.. correct me if im wrong. LOL
There are things tat keep bugging me these few days.. To be honest, i dun even know how to fix them up. Sounds hopeless - again? ahakz! I dun have to admit tat here.. ;)

By the way, my FYP is the toughest assignment i guess.. I have to do a lot of amendments here and there.. Re-do my analysis part, rearrange ma title - juz writing some of them. Im half cracked dy! Ahh, i dunno if i can do diz well.. But im pretty good in do-it-a-day-before-the-due-date.. *top procrastinator is here!*.... ngeeeee... ;p

p/s: I love ma life, no matter wut or where i am now.. yeeeezaaaa! =)














*Squall + Rinoa = L.O.V.E*

Comments

Popular Posts