I loved him once~~~

You came on my 23rd borthday.
Roses, choco, and hopes you carried along with you. 
But I had to run. This is all I can do for you.

Anyway, 
 I got to celebrate d day wif my new crazy friends, Fiona n Thila . They are hilarious, caring at the same time and not to mention that they are as crazy as The Cheekiez... LOLx.. I don't know but seems like mentally retarded people are tailing me everywhere i go.. Ahahahha.. Fiona, Mar, and me even got a NICE nickname for Thila - PANDI.. Believe me u'll burst into laugh if you know wut does that word means. I love you gals! =)

Comments

ey...best jga lau dpt guitar...;)..gud2...so new video sud be up soon..;)..

whoever the ex u mention, kesian dia kan...i can feel u when the rship is break off not bcs u fall out of love but bcs of other matter...i'm almost getting into that situation but thank God...we are still together...;)

n hapy to hear that u have new retarded frens...hahahaha..

Popular Posts