Back to those days~~

This digital clock on my desktop shows 11:24pm, November 12, 2009. I’m actually kinda sleepy, tired with blurry eyes *too much movie –marathon!*. Well, it’s another routine to do – another list for “a moment to remember” before hitting the sack… Cheeky Girls! Yeah, that’s what just strikes my mind. How are they doing right now? Are they okay? I know we all have the technologies that could help us keep in touch but there are some factors that halt the intentions to drop even a message on facebook wall or sending text through phones. What if they are busy by the time my message got into their inbox? Do they ever think of me? Are we still besties like those days? I can’t answer those questions anyway.. I’m kinda missing them~
We used to share things, gossiping, laughing together, strolling into town, share the bed, tease each other, and make nasty jokes that could sometimes hurt our feelings… Ahhhh, back to those days in uni! I wish I could fly to their places and tell them that we should some time gather and shoot the breeze together. I’m pretty sure we have loads of updates to tell.
~ Izzatul, how’s your love life? Are you okay without us cheering you up when trouble comes? Still worried about your weight? Well, to tell you the truth dear you are 10 HB… ^_~
~ Julia, you should know how bad I’m doing alone here in this school… Tell your mom I said hye… Btw, how was your interview the otha day? Hopefully you did well… =)
~ Chee, how’s your school??? Your students nakal2 ka like mine here? You are going to teach English rite?? Jan ko risau ging… You know ur English tu memang mantapz! =)
Neway, bila kawin ni???? Do invite me ah… I’ll timbak you with sinapang double-barreled if you don’t… LOL
~ Carol, how’s you business dear? Getting better? Wishing you all the best! Hope you’ll owez be strong to take care of your superb relationship. You know you are one of the stubborn and strong-hearted women I’ve eva seen… =)
~ Ayu, kenak kitak senyap jak tk yu? Lupa kwn ka? Facebook pun xda write apa2… owwhhh, lupa kwn dah ktk tk owh yu.. kecik ati kmk… Ahahha.. no la.. was kidding.. Xda dah org klaka swk dgn kmk kinek tk yu.. Xlama lg lupa la kmk tk giney mok klaka melayu swk… ya la ko ptt sllu write on my wall guna mlyu swk ko ya… Ahahhahaha…
Haeh! I’m missing them so MUCH~~

p/s: Things happen for a reason, at least… =)

Comments

uwaaa...manada lupa kwn oww...nda tau apa mo d bilangin~..kan i pendiam haha...mesti ko duluan tuuu hehe
risma robin said…
ahahaha.... risau ba kmk yu.. ney la tau nak.. ktkorg dah lupa kwn... ;p
aiyo risma...rasa mo nangis ow..ya u noe i mis u a lot too...i mean A LOT..byk to missssss sa sama kau...

anyway, business not running as fast as ferrari but crawling as slow an and steady as tortoise (Betul ka spelling sa ni? mo tny cikgu math, Miss Chee..hehehe)...

but i've bot my facial bed and everything already..tgu mo beli my product...

anyway, i really miss u..hhuhuhu...

c ayu tu bertapa d flat dia yg sunyi tu...hehehe..
ba baaa...jahat nya ko anggap sa begitu...~
mana bleh lupa oww...hmpir 3 taun setngah bersama...kci hati i...;P
risma robin said…
benedicta:: Waaa.... cepat2 kc mantapz ko punya bisnis.. ngua2! ;p
C ayu tinggal d flat? wahahhaha... kurus la dia tu nda mkn rindu ruma... LOL

Ayu: Ktk la yg paling xctc kmk yu... Malar jak diam.. ahakz... juz kiddin ba.. sa fhm kita suma pun bz.. =)
ya..d flat sorg2..tkt~ hue p bnte jak la..hjg mggu balik la..
skrg i cuti sda..ya ka risma..ala sori daling..ko tetap d hati sa bah risma..alaaa..jgn ko pnah fikir sa lupa ko ooww..bersalahnya sa buat kwn rs begitu hue~

Popular Posts