- How can we sell happiness? -

My friend said we may be able to sell happiness but we can’t buy it no matter how. Seriously? Tell me, how and where can I sell my happiness? Even if we can, i wouldn’t be able to do it anyways. I don’t have it. I can’t seem to be truly happy these few days...
Too many things to think about..
1)      My brother
2)      My dad
3)      My yoie
4)      Financial thingy
5)      Career
6)      Last but not least.... my faith~
I did pray... and I did everything i could possibly do... but nothing has changed. What went wrong? I feel so low... I’m not a good eldest sister, am I? I’m not a good daughter, am I? I’m not a good lover, am I? I’m not a good Christian, am I? I don’t know.....
I hope one fine day, I’ll look back on this very day and say “Just anotha hard time” – smiling proudly.







Comments

Popular Posts