~Tired~

Went to Kuching last Saturday and had lotsa fun wif my besties. =)
I din really had the chance to walk around the city but that wasn't my main purpose of goin thr, so nvm. Kuching is nothing new to me anyways...

Had dinner wif Izzatul's parents and Ayu.. We talked about lotsa things.. But mostly abt our love life..
Izzatul got back wif her super nice bf, and I'm happy for her... =)
And nah, tats where i started talkin abt my love prob and bla bla bla... Weeew~! I must say izzatul's mum is seriously amazingly breathtakingly a nice mum.. I remember she told me this "Fighting for you love is a must".... Well, i dunno abt that auntie... To me, loving some1 is tiring.... Emotionally attached to someone is tiring.. Semua pun tiring....


And I highly doubt tat I can truly love some1 else now.. I dunno if I'd have the courage to fight for my love.. I dunno if I can give what he expects from me.. I'm just too fragile actly...
Haeh~
Dear Life, please stop being jahat to me... You shud knw that I'm truly truly and really really tired now.. Emotionally tired.. Exhausted~~

Comments

yoie said…
dnt stop believing...=)

Popular Posts