Borneo International Marathon - My first Marathon

I'm very super amat teramat worried about my marathon this sunday.. My very first attempt running a marathon to be honest.. Pingsan ka sa tu? cramp kaki ka tu? Buli abis ka? Apa sa mau makan b4 the marathon? I know 10km mcm dakat seja for some ppl.. Been joggin for the past few days/weeks.. 2km pun mcm mau mati..  I don't know.. I heard you should eat more carbs?? arghhhh~!!!!

I don't know what was i thinking when i registered for that Borneo International Marathon.. Running with friends? NO! My boyfriend in not even here.. and my friends are not so into this kinda thing.. I was alone in my office that day, browsing thru some websites, looking at pictures... and there you go -- "Borneo International Marathon"


Sooooooo................................... I'm going down to KK this evening or maybe tomorrow to get my race pack... Hmmm, i feel so excited + worried at the same time.. Wish me luck~~~ =_='
p/s: wth???!! my last post was last year?? erkkkkkk....


Comments

Popular Posts