That wedding we all want!

Initially I didn't really fancy ceremonies too. I didn't even want an engagement. The wedding day is all I need.  The wedding should be a very simple ceremony. Just my family, close relatives and of course his family too. That's it. Nothing fancy.
But the more and more we talked about how the wedding should go, ideas keep coming... Just today, I found myself checking my just-got-married friends' picture. They have this underwater pre-wedding picture. Indoor photoshoot with super cute props. (Gosh, who the eff introduced this 'pre-wedding' pictures?). Got married in the garden, open space kinda thing. At the beach. The list goes on.

Beach Wedding


Underwater Photoshoot



Now I secretly (not anymore) want pre-wedding picture too. Engagement party too. Fancy wedding ceremony too. My mind keep thinking of the details like invitation card (its color, size, font), flowers (what flower? what color?), wedding gown (gah!), theme bla bla bla.
The discussion gets even more complicated since I keep changing my mind and he doesn't really care. I think he doesn't even know it bothers me so much. We have absolute different traditions, culture, expectations, and definition of marriage.

Okay, maybe the difference is I'm nothing like that girl =_='

Maybe it's still too early and get so nervous (or maybe excited!) about it.
Doesn't matter!

Comments

Me too...mula2 kn sy mmg mau kwen dlm greja jk then lunch reception. Ambil gmbr after church ceremony alang2 suda pki wedg gown. Tp temptation btl tgk pre wedding n beach or garden wedding org lain...but....so far, i stil stick to d simple ceremony, when d time comes.
risma robin said…
ya, so far nothing masi lagi la bgtu.. too much plans might ruin the day.. plus, lama lg ba.. lol

Popular Posts