Are you a keeper?

I just got myself a ring last month. Yeah, probably my 10th ring since 2004. Maybe more? I'm not sure but I'm not a keeper. I'm a careless person. The first ring I got was from my first love. Ya, ya ya. You know that couple ring thingy? Cheesy but I did that last time. lol. I got so excited I promised him I'll keep it till  I die or something (Did I say that? Haha. Doesn't matter, I lost it in less than 2 month!) I didn't even know how I lost it. He was upset like hell of course. The same thing happened to every relationships I had (Whooooaaaa, sounds like I had a lot? Geez! 4 is not that A LOT okay!). They got upset and bla bla... 


That's a super nice ring kan? ;p

Eh, wait! The last ring I got was from my boyfriend now. I didn't lost it. I broke it...Erkk, okay. That was his ring! I actually lost mine. My school had a camping thing and I forgot to take it before leaving. (I put it in the shower =_=).. Nah, that's the last ring I had.

Not only ring, I couldn't keep anything for too long in box. Last year, I've decided to be an animal lover (Yeah, right), so I bought two little cute (poor!) fishes. Bought a small cute aquarium, bought them nice food (to be honest, I don't even know whether it's okay to buy a colorful food for fishes). 



That's not her but... That looks like her.. Poor fish =(

My intention was super HOLY I should be sent to ANIMAL HEAVEN (okay wait, heaven with cute animal and...... human of course) for doing that. 


Is that how it looks like? @_@

Nah, my biggest worry was that I might send them to animal heaven too soon. Guess what? It DID happen! They were there for....... okay, two months! ='(

I'm not sure what happened. I feed them. I talked (?) to them. I tell them my problems...... WHAT?? Did they get tired of my dramas??? ARGHHHHHH!!!

Sigh, I don't know... I don't know how to be a keeper.. But you know, nothing last forever. maybe my 'forever' is just extra shorter than your 'forever'.


Not a keeper,
Risma.  

Comments

risma robin said…
sihat! Hehe.. ko? apa kabar? =)

Popular Posts