COVID-19 AND LIFE

School has resumed for a few week already (since 17 August 2020) and life has been different.

Different but feels tolerable. On some aspects it actually feel better like managing my classes. Students pay more attention in my class, they are more independent and actually do their exercises. Happy news for us teachers 😉
Only ketua tingkatan can go out to canteen. They'll have their meals in their class during recess. No more lepak outside.

It's actually better than expected. Students generally follow instructions. Ada yang keras kepala but yaaaa kids gonna be kids 😄

I picked up some new hobbies too!

I became a plant-parent!!! Yaaahhh did 😅
No that obsess but visits to nursery gave me that same satisfaction as going to the mall - maybe better! I Started with one plant, two...... and now I can't even count how many plants I have at home. 

Heart of Jesus! And you can easily see why :)


Chili! We have a few pots 💓

I can share tonsssss of my plant pictures but lets move forward! ;)


Buying clothes/selipar for my kids has been tough though. They've been wearing the same clothes now. Nothing new and they really really need some new pants! Especially my eldest. Oh why do they grow up so fast 💖
We can't really go to playgrounds too so we'll plan some trips that don't involve interacting with other people or being cramped in a confined spaces. Thank God husband is really good at planning such trips because I'm not. I rather stay at home and talk to my plant ;)
Hubs bought a cute tent. Nah, we didn't sleep there tho. Nda muat.. 😂

Spent less than 20 min at the beach. It rained. haiyaaaaa of all the day!

I'm so proud of my husband for DIY-ing this swing for them kids. So cantik!

This is more like reminiscing those old days. Who remember this? ;) 

My son isn't into skating but my daughter is interested! So husb has been teaching her.. On and off tho. She has some pretty good control. She got it from her Dada!👄

I dont get this but my son & my hubs love going to this spot. Watching airplanes taking off/landing. Anyone else doing this with their kids! lol


We don't know how long this Covid-19 will stay with us but don't stop living. Make-do and enjoy our NOW. Tomorrow has its own worries and we can only control and feel the present. Let's have faith and live on 👊



See you on my next post! What should i write about next? ;)






Comments

Popular Posts