bittersweet

Wut a tough year uh! Indeed. 2010 had taught me a lot, hurt me a lot, and loved me a lot. Kalau ni 2010 is a person mimang kena tempiling, sayang2, tempiling2, peluk2 berkali2.. tapi paling bnyk, kena tempiling la kali.. lol

Thanx a lot a lot a lot
There’s no doubt that the cheekiez are the best girlfriends I’ve ever had. Hugsssssss bebeh! Well, sa tau juga I’ve been a dramatic, problematic kawan to you guys BUT sbb kamurang mimang meant to be with me, layan saja kio. Despite all the complaints, all the cries over the texts, phones masi juga kamurang mau dingar (wlupn bikin malas suda mungkin!). It has been a tough year without you guys around me. I became emotionally fragile and i felt so alone. It’s dem tough! My terrible breakup with him, being fooled by a most-romantic-liar guy truly ruined my year.. Sob sob.

Huggies for 2010
I wish i could recall more good things about 2010 but i just can’t. 2010 was seriously a tough year. Maybe because it’s the first time i truly had to stand on my two feet. No cheekiez around, no mummy mummy, no baby baby.. hahahaha.. Well,  I’m not blaming anyone for that tho. I made too much silly decisions – wrong turn here and there. If oni I knew what i knw today eh.
Well, i can list down a few main characters in my ‘2010 – bittersweet’ chapter..
il --> Mr. F, ur one of the best things that ever happened to me. The super loving, loyal, generous man.. Thanx for everything. You taught me to be a stronger woman.. I’m wishing u all the happiness this world cud offer... And yeah, DoTA!!! Now i’m kinda addicted to it.. ;p
i --> Cik Carol & Cik Ayu - the super strong women on earth. Thanx for ur time listening to my ridiculous endless stories..
sam --> Cik Chee, cik Izzatul, &  Cik Julia --> Jauh d mata, dekat d hati. Huggsssss~!!!
Sa --> Cik tort & cik nurul – my newly found super crazy retarded (just like me @_@) girls! I just love being around you two.. =)
O --> My family – Nah, should put them in ‘il’, right? But the thing is i spent oni like 10% of my time wif them (*Demmit! I just realized tat.. adeiiiii....*)
         Mum, thanx for not scolding me too much  ;)
Yuk --> Mr Yoie – My  dunno-wuts-wrong-with-us so-called friend. Everything seems so wrong with us. But i guess this is the best uh? Have a good life yoie... I’m sorry i was such an indecisive person. Always~  =)
ch'il --> Mr FTS – the super bad guy. I should’ve killed him.. But well, since I’m a nice girl. I let him got out alive – crippled with blood and deep wounds all over his body (in my dream). Okay, okay.. Juz kidding. He’s forgiven.

But meh.. Life goes on! Welcome 2011. Just be nice to me. Don’t be too hard on me like 2010 did, please? Ammen. ^_^



















Love,
oyoie

Comments

2011 will be a gud number for u girl!

Popular Posts