~~Till Death Do Us Part~~

 

"...to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health
to love and to cherish
till death do us part..."


So, you said the vow eh?  I believe that every wedding has their own version of vow. Something that they think could keep them together - forever and ever. How sweet is tat.
But sadly, I do believe, that those vows come with at least one silent condition. E.g 'as long as you still love me', 'as long as you're still pretty when you're 55 years old', 'as long as bla bla bla'...Same goes with "I love you, forever and ever".
Relationships, indeed, had taught me a lot. I've learnt that you could stop loving someone if you want to. I've learnt that theres a thin line between love and hate. I've learnt that all I can do in a relationship is to give my best and never expect something in return. I've learnt that he might be the worst backstabber... and I've learnt that your boyfriend wouldn't always stand for you! How painful uh.
Nonetheless dear readers,  don't take anything for granted. Don't wait until you lose someone before u realize how much she/he meant to you. Don't wait 'till death do us part' to realize how much you've hurt her/him.


...what kind of a guy would I be if I walked out 
when she needed me the most - Chris Medina

 

Comments

jjchrystie13ogo said…
Emooo Truss bah dia hahah~~

Popular Posts