~Blogging and Afraid~

I'm getting more and more view each month here. Getting direct message in twitter... and even some comments from my students. Which made me feel both scared and proud. Proud that there is someone out there reading what I have to write. Scared that I might be locked up in jail for speaking my mind. Well, you know about 114A right? Uh.

To be honest, I feel better knowing there's a person like you reading my blog. What I wrote is not out of anger or provocation. It's more to venting out my frustration, hopes, and love. Normal people feel those emotions. Why should I be scared expressing that? 
And of course I know where's my limit. I know some things are better left unsaid. So this is me. Saying/writing things that should be out in the public.
This is just like a journey and diary to me. A public diary.

I'm responsible for what I write. Not what you understand.

Comments

Popular Posts