Baby, I scared you away~

I wonder what you're thinking of..
I wonder if you've been crying like i did
I wonder if you're feeling the pain in my chest - too
I just kept wondering... If you're.....

Baby I wanted to love you like no one else before
I wanted to hold your hands
I wouldn't let a space separates us
I just wanna hold you - tight~
I truly wanted you to be mine

I wanted to be so perfect
I wanted to be whateva you want me to be
I wanted it to be me..
Call me crazy but I want you more than anything else in this world..

But I guess I drove you away
I scared you away
Was is because of my love?
No!
You just couldn't understand what you've lost!
You don't know how much damage you've done to me
A heart that truly loves you~

I'm still bleeding, the wound is getting worse..
It might kills me eventually but it's okay
You killed me the day you said 'It's not gonna work out' anyway....
I'm too fragile to move even a step

I'll stay here baby
I don't wanna listen any more
I don't wanna know any more
My head is full of the thoughts of "I love him"..
So please!
Leave and say nothing to me

I'm staying here darling..
Counting every seconds
Till my very last breath...
Seeing you goin astray..
I guess I scared you away...
Away................................














*I Still Love You*

- Sosong -

Comments

risma robin said…
hahahhaa... its still you eh.. =)

Popular Posts