~~A letter to God~~

Dear Lord,
Why did you grant me this so-called FREE WILL?
Up to this point O Lord, I don't even know whats right for me....
So, please please...
Can't you just tell me [CLEARLY] where should I go from here?
Stay put? Keep goin?
But go where? This is hard..

Dear Lord,
Why didn't you put a powerful device installed in our mind?
i.e reformatting software, 'erase' button, 'preview' button, fast forward button.. bla bla..
Don't you think that's a better idea?

Dear Lord,
Why living a life is sooooo hard?
Can't I just wake up in the morning, go to work, eat, come back home, sleep?
Without feeling bored?
Without any more problems?

Dear Lord,
Talking about problem...
Can't you invent a better queuing scheme for it?
YES, Q.U.E.U.E!
I believe You do know the FIFO rule, don't You?
First In, First Out ooo dear God..
Let me finish one thing first..
I can't handle too much things at once...

Dear beloved God,
I'm sorry for saying those to you..
I know I'm being so rude here..
Don't get me wrong..
I'm just a daughter complaining to her Father in heaven~















even an ugly jungle has a clear direction



Sincerely,
Me.

Comments

hahaha...love d signbod..mmg clear.

Popular Posts