I'm getting married!! ;)

Aha! It's marry marry season.. Everyone's busy preparing for their big day, or at least E-day. Such a big decision uh? So, I went for a wedding registration the other day and get hyperactive butterfliesssssss in my stomach.. I mean, seriously even if it's not yours you still get the chill.......

How do they know he or she is the right person? Won't they get bored looking at the same person for years? Waking up with the same routine almost everyday? Being a wife? Doing the laundry and all? And above all this...... What is love? Ah, I don't know.

But the couple did look very happy tho. I Tumpang happy for them.. But my head kept saying 'good luck'.. Yeap! I think marriage life is a huge and burdensome responsibility. Commitment. Well, of course there'll be ups and downs in everything but we're talking about till-death-do-us-part kinda commitment! It's a no joke vow you know (no problem if divorce is in the options).

To me it's not really the commitment part. It's the responsibilities that worry me. No details. I just hate embarking on a boat knowing I have to do 50% of the works or otherwise me and him will sink together.. Isn't that a big thing?

I had the courage last time but now I've lost it somewhere along my way. I stumbled on my knee sooooo many times that I forgot how to give commitment and feelings in a relationship.

Maybe not now.. Someday it'll come back to me.

Comments

Wod said…
aiseh, i really thought...
aku fikir sudah p register mau kawin sudah heeee, rasanya OTW juga suda tu kan...xD ~

Popular Posts