Miri and Memories

Quick update/share Just reach Miri.. Saw the big picture welcoming us. The same picture I saw when in 2006. Memories eh? I don't wanna write anything anymore about my ex but at certain occasions like this I just have to.. Miri is where my very first love lives and of course his families too... To be honest I missed them.. Mummy, uncle, Ruth, Ryan, the two little notty monster, and the other two brothers.. My relationship with his mum was pretty close.. We cook together, did this and that together, talk about this and that together.. Ahh, how I missed her~~ Life is cruel eh? You get close to some people thru some friends u know and when things are not okay with you and that friend..... Somehow your relationship with the new people will be affected too. You can't ignore the fact that somehow your ex will be getting updates of you from his mum or stuff.. And you can't be selfish either. Updates will hurt them.. Grrrrrr... Well, you can't erase memories.. It'll linger in your mind at some points in your life.. Enjoy the flashes~~ I hope mums doing fine.. Stay healthy and live for another 100 years! I missed you, so much~~ God bless ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts