Happy Valentine's Day!

As far as I can remember I never really celebrate V-day. I don't really fancy dates like birthdays, new years, anniversaries, bla bla.. I'm the kinda person who live TODAY. I wake up every morning thanking God for today, for giving me another day to mess with. And nah, if you are celebrating it.. Happy valentine's day juga la! ^_^

I can't remember when was the last time I updated my blog but doesn't matter. I'm here now. Been very busy with work - my photography thing. Yes! It's getting more and more good feedback from people around me. I'm kinda worried that I'm on a fast track. Everything happened so fast (It's only 3 months plus!!) I now have 5 weddings. A newbie with 5 weddings in less than 4 months. Phew! Maybe it's nothing for some people but to me.. for me, thats something HUGE! I can't believe people actually have some faith in my work. Thank God for His wonderful blessings. Gonna keep on learning and improve myself... and yes, improve, upgrade my kits. Which needs $$$$$$$$$$$$... Kurik tanah cari amas sa ni.. =_=

So yeah, here's some of my recent shoot. Hope you like it. Spread love on Valentine's Day people! XOXO





Please visit Cipung Photography for more! ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts