Jobless, broke n so~~

Huhuu.. i'v been waiting 4 diz very moment when i dun need 2 study anymore.. yeah, u heard me! No more studying bebeh.. ^^ I can't describe ma feelings well right now.. Mixture of lotsa 'ingredients' in it. But i guess its more to "okay, wuts next?".. I know some of my friends din even think of looking for job or any kinda things tat needs their commitment.. Dunno y, but i rili feel like settling on somethin.. Steady job, income to be precise, being independent.. Im even thinking of moving out.. getting my own house(??). LOL.. M i being too serious with my life? i dont know either~ I talked to ma mom last nite.. I told her tat i wont be home for long this so called holiday.. Im goin to look for proper job (part time job perhaps) n stayin @ my friend's house. She didnt say anything. But i know her.. I know she doesnt really like the idea.. Hmmm...
I'm not really sure where would this life takes me to.. but one thing for sure, like the saying we know, the best way to predict our future is to plan it.. yeah, PLAN it.. Owch! Do i have any? Ahahhaa.. kidding folks. Juz like u, i do have goals to achieve.. n hopefully im on the right track now.. Ammen! =)
Lets live our lives with our bestest!!

******************************************************************************
Here are some pictures of me n my friends having fun. or should i call it "farewell party"?
******************************************************************************

>>Razzle Dazzle nite<<



















>>Me n Izzat<<




















>> Struggling to get the 'island'.. LOL<<






















p/s: I'm actually waiting for a call.. *blushin*

Comments

Damian said…
hey :) how are you? I like reading your blog! It's nice ;)
Great pictures :) hehe
take care :)
risma robin said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
myamry said…
hahaha..u look great that night my dear
risma robin said…
ahahha.. paling nakal, paling bising la kami.. ;p

Popular Posts