Losing someone you care~~

There this neighbour of mine who juz lost one of the most important person in t family - the husband, the father, the guide.. He left his wife with 4 lovely children, n of course memories tat would add to the grieve.. We juz had this so-called potluck at their place [Its a ritual ceremony of ma race]..
I'm not really sure n understand that kinda feeling.. and I do believe no one of us wanted to experience it.. We know its gonna hurt that tears can't fully describe the real pain of the wound. During the prayer session i was keep thinking on something else.. What kinda memory will remain in their heart when im gone?.. I know i can't answer this question no matter how hard i try... but wut i can do now is to appreciate ppl arnd me. Cherish the relationships.
I know dealing with death is not a simple thing. Theres no specific limit of the grieving, no detail prescription on how to express the pain.. One thing for sure, we HAVE to cope with the absence no matter wut. Wuts gonna happed if we refuse to move on? I'm pretty sure we actually know the consequences of refusal..
Believe me, you keep breathing for something big ahead. Bigger than the grieve itself.
































p/s: Everything happens at least for a reason.. cheers~~

Comments

Popular Posts