shot a target!

Juz a quick update of me. I am currently stuffed with some tasks @ my workplace (s a clerk, dang.).. n im actually still looking for a better offer.. I hate hurting my ass by sittin on tat chair for > 7 or 8 hours a day in front of 'my' old, damn slow PC. Saw an ad on this New Sabah Times newspaper - "vacancy". I must say that damn one word is too catchy to ignore..
The job has to do wif computer thingy to be specific. Photo editting, videography, and all.. Its kinda exciting job rite? (Do visit this link.. www.studiogalaxy.com.my).. Ahahahaha
I went to the interview anyways and it took almost 45 minutes!! I was actually impressed with their product(??) and for SURE darl.. They do have high expectation on an inteviewee ..Unfortunately, my photo editting skills are damn poor not to mention ma video editting skills.. ='(
*someone please teach me!!!* They ask me to bring ma errrr.. wut do we call it again? The things u need to prove that you are capable and good enuf for the post ba.. apa gia tu??. (resume? nooo... portfolio!! gt it.) Omigod.. I tell u ppl, i dun have any impressive sorta portfolio to present. Menyesal dy nda blaja bagus2.. but hey, Computer Science was my minor subject.. dun blame me for not being pro enuf.

Gonna have anotha interview, second one.. nah, do pray 4 me folks..





















- d.o.d.o.n.g -

Comments

Popular Posts