Exam~~

Tomorrow wud be ma last day of stay-up-for-exam which drive me nuts for weeks! Oh, okay.. i should call it TODAY.. its 1:40am now.. still hv time 2 write somethin here uh? I juz dun hv d guts 2 stdy-anymo... I'm tired neway..
Yesterday i called ma mom. I told her tat i was soooo tired of studyin. She laugh. She laugh tat i oni complained on ma 4th year (final year). She said "Xlma lg tu. Sabar. Nnt semua akn terbayar". Hemmmm, tat might sounds so simple right? But I was surprisingly motivated by her. She gave ma a lot. She taught me thousands things.. She is the strongest woman i'v eva knw. Well, 8least as I think she is..
Back to ma exam... Blimey! Im soooo neves @ diz moment.. I keep thinking di way "okay, its good tat im neves. tats mean, im alive.. im thinking" ... hahahha...

Okay.. Im outta here. Nid 2 continue ma stdy.. Wish me all da best!

Comments

Popular Posts