** I'm good~~

Huh! Done wif ma exam. i must say tat it was tough 4 me. I din answer 2 question that worth 40 (?? dunno) marks in total. D total mark is 100. Waaa.. 100-40=60 (ok, 8least im good on diz ;p).. anotha 60?? Gosh.. Im gonna die diz time. Hahahaha.. Ahhh, i knw dats not funny @ all.
Ok, here ma story goes.. There was three sections 4 tat paper-Mathematical Modelling. Section A=20, Section=40, Section C=40.. I dun rili hv any prob wif the 1st two sections... but d last section was a killer one. Darn!
We were given 3hours 4 tat paper but i took oni 2hours before stuck on d last part. Huh! I was like "Omg, im gonna die diz time. Carry mark pun ntah apa2, diz ppr oso sux. Ahhhh.."
So, wut did i do? I spent anotha 1/2hour to do my 'best'.. i drew a nice so-called cartoon om ma ppr. Describing ME at tat very blurry time..
Here are some of them...






















*D snake shud b d question*

























*D full pic of ma drawin*





















*Me --> kill me, kill me*


Moral of da story? Last minute preparations wont help.. AT ALL!
(*well, 2 b onest.. i did study earlier 4 diz subjct. I juz dunno how come i fogot diz part*)

Comments

well..i don think u can be very productive if u spend 5 min study, 30 min online, blogging, facebook, fs n youtube..so i guess u noe bttr than me of wat u r doin tho..adedehh..serius nya komen i..well, at least u show to the world ur very not so creative drawg..;p
risma robin said…
next sem.. i'll spend 1 min stdy.. 30 min online, blogging, facebook, fs n youtube.. 1hr tv.. 30 min chit chatin.. anotha 30min self takin pic..

;p
Edwin Si said…
rambutan, suicide and exam? i dono if this is creative or plainly weird
risma robin said…
cud be both... ;p

Popular Posts