~~ My Dear Friend..

I talked 2 diz nice gurl one nite.. It wasnt shoot d breeze kinda talk. Its a heart-2-heart conversation... I omoz cried tat her story is somethin tat u, me ma self, n everyone out there wud prefer not to pass tat kind of "pit stop"...
I tot ma problem is the BIGGEST thing ever happened in diz forlorn world.. I tot i'm d survivor in diz endless life race.. Im d strongest gurl ever lived... I was wrong. Diz gurl owez keep her hurts in her.. She wont speak unless u ask.. She gives the sweetest smile as if there is nothing, nothing wrong gets in her way... Wuteva happen ma dear friend, be strong.. You have the most powerful weapon in you.. Jesus is watching over you, takin care of everythin.. He is even greater than those evils, those hurts keep stabbin u..

Above all, you have us.. ur cheerful, crazy yet beautiful cheeky gurlz.. dont ya?...
We all love you. You can count on tat. We'll support you.. Owez!







##Because we care, because He loves##

Comments

Anonymous said…
tq..i really appreciate that..;)
this is one of the most meaningful post i ever read.
risma robin said…
Tats 4 ma dearly friend... hope she is doin well now, n 4eva... ;p
Anonymous said…
love this post... =)
risma robin said…
Thanx dear.. Dats wen we dun hv 2 make flowery words. Wen those words come from ur heart.. ^^

Popular Posts